Hey All Happy Monday!!!
Thanks for the great responses to the survey.
But please keep in mind we will not be reviewing your submission unless you:
1. Signed up for the course prior to the 9/3 cut off
2. Have completed the lessons and coursework
But we appreciate all of your responses. Please keep in mind we are not accepting any other participants to the course at this time and even if you share this link forward it will not be valid unless they registered and completed the coursework.
Please keep in mind you have until 9/24 @ 1am to complete the coursework to be considered eligible for the prize.
Thanks and good luck!!!
Good Friday Afternoon Everyone!
🏆Here is the link to the survey you to win the ₱ 25,000 Facebook Ads Budget.🏆
Please fill this out and submit it by September 24 @ 1am PHT to be considered eligible for the prize 🥳🥳
Please keep in mind in order to be considered for this winning prize you must:
1. Complete all of the course content including the quizzes and surveys
***We have made edits to the course and if your progress was reset inadvertently, we have progress reports that will confirm sections you may have already completed. No need to complete them again :)
3. This must be submitted by September 24 @ 1am PHT to be considered eligible.
4. Must be a member of this Global Linker group Project Big Brother and have enrolled within the proper enrollment deadlines we provided.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in the final live workshop where we will provide a comprehensive review and discuss S.M.A.R.T. Goals with you.
And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or Mike Magayones for help :)
Don't forget the ₱ 25,000 Facebook Ads Budget that you can WIN
This Friday @ 5pm PHT
As we are now in part 2 and we wanted to remind everyone of the opportunity you have to win a Facebook.
On Friday we will be providing you the Response Survey for you to enter this opportunity to win. It will take us one week to review all entries. You have until September 23 @ 12 midnight to submit your entry.
Some of the questions we will be asking are:
1. Your experience in the course and what your tops takeaways are?
2. How you would apply what you learned with this Facebook ads budget?
3. What is your expected outcome from how you plan to apply this ads budget? (HINT: Please consider the S.M.A.R.T. Goals we shared with you in a post within the Project Big Brother Group)