26 Jul 2019, 13:14 — 8 min read
Here is a comprehensive update of developments from India’s foreign trade during 18 - 25 July 2019.
1. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) published following:
2. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) published following:
3. Indonesia: Published new food additive regulation effective from July 1, 2019 notify a 24 month grace period for registered products - National Agency of Drug and Food Control on 01 July 2019 .
4. Malaysia: Poisons (Amendment of Poisons List) (No. 2) Order 2019-Poisons Act 1952 published - Attorney General’s Chambers published P.U. (A) 202/2019 dated 23 July 2019 .
5. Myanmar: List of authorised foreign manufactures of Cosmetic products published - Food and Drug Administration published on 23 July 2019.
6. Bhutan: 14 improved plant varieties published by Ministry of Agriculture & Forest (Bhutan Agriculture & Food Regulatory Authority (BAFRA)) on 24 July 2019.
7. China: New food additive use levels published by National Health Commission on 22 July 2019.
8. South Korea: Enforcement Rule of Waste Management Act -Ministry of Environment No. 00819 dated 24 July 2019 .
9. European Union:
10. Australia: New requirements for parboiled rice for human consumption published - Import industry advice notice no. 116-2019 dated 19 July 2019 .
11. United Kingdom: The REACH etc. (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) (No. 3) Regulations 2019 - Statutory Instrument 2019 no. 1144 dated 18 July 2019 .
13. Argentina: Updated Argentinian Food Code throughResolución Conjunta 23/2019 and Resolución Conjunta 24/2019 . All updates are effective from July 16, 2019 - on 15 July 2019.
15. USA: Establishes tolerances for residues of sulfoxaflor in or on multiple commodities which are identified and discussed later in this document - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) published Rule No. 2019-15648 dated 24 July 2019.
16. Mexico: Annex IX: Additives allowed in infant formulas, continuation formulas and formulas for special nutrition needs published - Federal Commission for Protection published on 23 July 2019.
17. Saudi Arabia: Drug Barcoding specification published by Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) on 22 July 2019.
18. Turkey: Amended Veterinary drug MRL standards - Ministry of Food, Agriculture, and Livestock dated 13 July 2019.
21. A section titled “Alerts on SPS/TBT measures” has been created on the Indian Trade Portal. List of SPS/TBT measures announced by various countries is available in the section. A provision to search measures product/country-wise and to submit representation against the alerts is also available under the section.
22. Please visit the “Trade/Tender Queries” section on the Indian Trade Portal regularly for the latest business opportunity in the international market. The section is being updated by the Indian missions abroad.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
Most read this week